Rebecca at Chasing Cottons is hosting Quilt Class 101 and for the next two days I will be presenting – English Paper Pieced Hexagons. Todays topic introduces the technique and tomorrow I will showing you how to make a hexie flower.
Tomorrow, as part of the Quilt Class 101 fun, I will be giving one lucky blogger a chance to win a beginners Hexaculture pack.
- one spool Bottom Line thread
- Three packs of 50wt cotton threads on the bobbins
- A fabulous sample pack from Joanne at PbPatch with freezer paper, card and paper templates
- one fussy cut template from my little shop
- and 2.5″ strips of gorgeous fabric from the Innocent Crush collection.