This is the final block in the 2014 designer series. It has been a really fantastic block of the month project. I have enjoyed each story behind the blocks and cannot wait to put it all together. If you like to make the quilt, the blocks and designer interviews can be found on the Auribuzz blog site or on the designers individual sites.
- Jan – Brigitte Heitland http://www.farbstoff-bridge.blogspot.com/
- Feb – Amy Gibson http://www.stitcherydickorydock.com/
- Mar – Emily Herrick http://crazyoldladiesquilts.blogspot.com/
- Apr – Angela Yosten http://blog.angelayosten.com/
- May – Amy Smart http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/
- June – Heidi Pridemore http://heidipridemore.blogspot.com/
- Jul - Camille Roskelley http://camilleroskelley.typepad.com/
- Sept -Pat Wys http://www.silverthimblequilt.com/blog/
- Oct - Jane Davidson http://quiltjane.blogspot.com/
- Nov -Scott Hansen http://bluenickelstudios.com/
- Dec – Carrie Nelson http://lavieenrosie.typepad.com/
I would like to extend a big thank you to Pat Sloan for all her hard work in organising the BOM and Natalie Bonner for enlightening us with her monthly quilting tips. Natalie will be working her magic and quilting the final quilt top. Of course we cannot forget the team at Aurifil who provide excellent service, support and product and the lovely people of Moda who supply such beautiful fabrics.
- Monthly Machine Quilting Tip – Natalia Bonner http://www.pieceandquilt.com/
- Host – Pat Sloan http://blog.patsloan.com
- Moda Fabrics http://www.unitednotions.com
- Aurifil Threads http://www.aurifil.com
This month’s block is brought to you by Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie’s Quilt Company. Carrie is the most delightful person brimming with talent and inspiring us all with her beautiful quilts and patterns.
The block pattern and interview can be found here.
Don’t forget to upload your finished blocks to the official Aurifil Flickr group to win some great monthly prizes.
Keep a look out on FaceBook. Pat Sloan will be publishing the final quilt lay out at the end of the month.